Kimberly Bishop is a sought after
speaker who has appeared before prominent national and international groups. She has spoken with thousands of job seekers, from recent college graduates to people who are transitioning out of long careers, non-profit leaders to global executives. Kimberly covers the following topics:
Job Search Topics
- How to complete a job search.
- How to approach your job search.
- What are the steps you need to take.
- Ideas regarding transferable skills.
- Interview preparation.
- Resume critique.
- Making a career change.
- How do you become a board director.
Other Business Topics
- How to breakthrough in your career and company and be a part of the team.
- Women in business – leadership lessons.
- How to successfully recruit talent for your business.
- How to be a mentor and a mentee.
To book Kim as a speaker please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Testimonials of Kim’s speaking engagements:
“Kimberly’s sessions at Execunet have provided our clients with meaningful, practical, and useful information. We have been impressed with her ability to connect with listeners and provide them with up to date, topical advice that is vital in their job search process.”
Leslie Roe, Program Coordinator
“I have worked with Kim on many speaking engagements, both in person and webinars, and each time her message is informative, energetic and full of helpful advice for her audience. Kimberly understands what candidates, clients and search executives need to consider.”
Jeanne Sturges, Managing Editor, Executive Recruiter News and Recruiting Trends
Kennedy Information, Inc.
“Her insights and role playing were instrumental in me securing the position. Kim taught me how to make my previous professional experience relevant to my interviews so that I could successfully market myself to potential employers.”
New York, New York