Kim has worked with small start-up firms to some of the largest global organizations. She brings the right skills and team to each project. Business leaders work with Kim because she delivers results and “gets” their business issues. Each project is unique and fees are customized for each effort.
- Is your company, organization or non-profit in need to fill a key position? Looking for additional talent? Going through changes that could bring people from other industries?
- Is your board adding additional directors? In need of assistance with assessments?
- Does your Advisory Board need help recruiting members? Do you want to create an Advisory Board for your business?
Other Business Services
- Are you a business leader that would like an outside perspective on your current staffing and talent?
- Succession Planning - In need of assistance with your leadership pipeline?
- Do you have employees that need help becoming a better interviewer or interviewee?
Testimonials of Kim’s executive recruiting services:
“We worked with Kimberly to recruit additional business leaders to our Board of Directors. Working with a recruiter was a new approach for me and our board. Her business acumen and personal non-profit director experiences have been invaluable in this project. The candidates exceeded my expectations and her work will make a difference in the future of our organization. Kimberly Bishop delivers results and is someone we will continue to do business with.”
CEO and President
New York, New York
“Kim Bishop recruited me to serve on the Board of a significant not-for-profit organization in New York City. I found Kim’s dedication to her client and her ability to convey their mission and requirements for Board service very compelling. Kim’s efficiency at recruiting for this Board position was extraordinary and helped me, and the Board, to come to a decision quickly. I attended a recent fund raising event, as a new Board member, and was impressed to find Kim at the same event also supporting her client’s mission. Having gone through this recruiting experience with Kim, I have now asked her to help my law firm move forward with the strategic acquisition of a specific practice. I look forward to working with Kim on that challenge!”
New York, New York
“Formally, as an executive member of the human resource department for a major insurance agency I had the good fortune of working with Kim to identify three executives for the top of our organization. I found her to be a truly amazing recruiter. She has the uncanny ability to detect exactly what an employers’ idea candidate(s) looks like in terms of precise qualifications and cultural fit.
Kim magically blends warmth and exuberance with sharp business savvy, making life easier for the HR executive.”